Thursday, March 13, 2014

Gingers Creek with the Port Macquarie Road Riders

Todd and the Port Macquarie Road Riders invited me for a run up Gingers Creek.



You get to see all sorts of bikes at the cafe.

Extremely clean semi-adventure bikes.



Super rattly Ducatis.



Even Suzuki's with the bum cut off em.



I love Buells. Did I tell you I love Buells?



The Diavel up front. An interesting machine.



I don't mind the look of these Trumpies.



The boys head back down the hill.



Love that Buell.



The big cruiser not scraping.



Another big cruiser not scraping.



A modern Honda about to start scraping.



Scraaaaappppeee..



Wobble wobble --- faaaaarrrk!



The red cruiser was backing it in under gear changes.



A drag start fellahs?



Nah, we will just cruise. The coppers are out today.



Stopped at Long Flat pub for a beer.



I like the black Duke.



I like the red one too.



It's art.



Nice to see an old Hailwood out and about.



This is red and tasty.



But black just looks cool.



A few beers. A few laughs.



Someones going to have dirty undies I reckon.


No comments: