Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wrong invoice?

I had a lady call me this morning.

She was the regional representative for whatever and she wished to inform me that I'd sent her the wrong invoice.

Apparrently it was an old invoice and she was expecting a current one for a recent job.

I looked back through my invoices. Not to be found. Why?

Because I hadn't actually done that particular job.

Why? The last three times I'd worked for them it took took months to be paid.

The most recent invoice took four months! After repeated emails and phone calls.

So the client had sent an old invoice to their payment management staff.

One that I'd only recently been paid for THE FOLLOWING YEAR.

Would this in some way indicate mismanagement or at least disorganisation?

I'd fucking say so!

No comments: