Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Sculptures by the Harbour - Clarkes Point Reserve


If you've looked through my blog at all, you'll see I enjoy sculptures and such.

Seems like I always have. 

I was lucky to have a good teacher who encouraged such things.

Thanks Mr Gibson. Once again.

The Clarkes Point reserve was dotted with interesting objet d'art.


A surfing amputee



A fish looks on



A welding slag bird of prey



Colourful boxes



A lot of steel went into this one



Shiny and cool to observe from all perspectives



Looks like something my dad would slap together



Lest We Forget



Seed Pods



Non utilitarian steel slab art



I really liked this one



The notes played a tune




Framed the bridge



Coat racks



A mix of wood and steel



Rusty heart in a shiny cage



Part of the old slipways



Schooling fish



A lot of air traffic today



And more



A woven cocoon 



Kinetic art sculptures



Very cool



Ever changing



Wheels turning



Spectators



The focus



Creepy little devil


No comments: