Friday, October 3, 2014

Dennis Road in the dark

My friend Alec rang me and asked about a ride out through Collombatti.

I'm always happy to get on the bike so of we went.

Alec rides a KLR650 but I won't hold that against him.

First stop. Collombatti Trig.


Alec is set up for touring



He's admiring the harder edged DR650



C'mon Alec. The sun will be down soon



I noted a small fire just in front of my petrol tank.

The previous owner had run a random wire into the steering stop.

Luckily I had my camelbak on and gave it a spray of water.



Here's me waiting for Alec.



A bit smoky. But the views are nice still.





On the way out, it got dark.

I found the road blocked at an intersection.

I had to find another way out.

Took a little longer, but we made it home in one piece.


No comments: