Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tapin Tops Ride

I planned a ride down through Cottan Bimbang State Forest.



Heres the escarpment at Wauchope. They call it Bago Bluff.















I love old sheds.















This is great stuff on a big road bike.















An exceptional collection of rusty vehicles.















It rained for a while.















Knodingbull Road starts here.















Looking west from Blue Knob.



















Looking east from Blue Knob.



















Traction engine at Dingo Tops.















American Sequoia trees planted by timber getters in the 60's.















I had a decent camp. The mozzies were fierce.
A drop of whiskey helped me ignore them.















Good monring sunshine.















East towards the sea.















Lots of deep rainforest.















Looking towards Wingham.















Not a bad loop. I'll do it again and go over Barrington Tops next time.

No comments: