Thursday, March 26, 2009

Guilt Tripped again..

I received a nasty email tonight. Short story is a built a system for this lady shes not happy.

The main reason shes not happy is that her pirated version of Microsoft Office is indicating that it will cease to function in two days. Microsoft released an update that shuts down Office if its not legit. I didn't provide it. I warned her against it. I gave her options. I tried to remedy the issue.

What the fuck else can I do. I dont support pirated software.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been browsaing online greater than 3 hours today, yet I neever discovered any fascinating article
like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me.
In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers
made excellent content aas you did, the net will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.


My blog post ... voyance amour