Friday, October 17, 2008

Day One

G'day. I run a small computer service & repair business.

I deal with people and their computer issues every day.
More often than not, the people have more issues than their computers.
I know technology is hard to understand for some people, but with a bit of patience it can be fun.
Motorcycles can also be fun. As can camping, hunting and canoeing.
In between fixing computers, I try to do the fun stuff as much as possible.
Luckily I live in a great area that offers a wonderful environment for all these activities.
So this blog is my means of sharing a bit of it with everyone.
I'll sometimes complain about some of the stupid situations I have to deal with on occasion.
Its my blog. If I want to get stuff off my chest I will. It might do me good.


No comments: